How to save money?
Today I want to share the ultimate 30 resources to help you save more money.
Included in this roundup: Top Deals & Coupons Sites, Top Budget Travel Resources, Top online money management, top investment tools, peer-to-peer lending sites, top rate comparison tools, top online marketplaces, top money saving resources for students, top investment tools, top Job Search Resources.
They all are essential stop for those want save money. You find everything you need to start saving money immediately.
Top Deals & Coupons Sites
I already listed the best alternatives to Groupon in my previous post. Here’s I’ve added some more:
1. Spoofee – A fun, quirky site that features the latest coupons, discounts, bargains, weekly ads and deals for all your shopping needs on Spoofee.com. Updated everyday.
2. Prizey – This site features great giveaways that are mostly run by blogs and small businesses, mostly targeting parents and families.
3. Shopittome – This site let you select your brand, size, and other preferences, and you’ll get notified if there’s a relevant sale. It’s like having your own personal shopper.
4. Dealnews – Team behind dealnews provide every day the best deals and verify that the retailers are reputable.
5. Techbargains – This site provides, deals, coupons, and the latest bargain news, they have a variety of helpful shopping tools.
Their search engine include eBay sales, a useful feature. Review their recommended products database for items you should consider buying. Read their Hot Tip articles for important shopping advice.
Top Budget Travel Resources
1. Travelocity – Is best known for being a direct-to-consumer travel services provider. I’ll suggest to check up here if you need to search for discount and coupons.
2. Kayak – This site let you find latest book cheap flights, hotels, vacations and rental cars. Hotel, flight and travel deals. Search hundreds of travel sites at once
3. Priceline – Priceline offers reviews by travelers to help you make the best travel decision.
4. Orbitz – Is a leading global online travel company that uses innovative technology to enable business travelers to the lowest rate offered by Orbitz.
5. Yapta – Yapta stands for Your Amazing Personal Travel Assistant. Yapta notifies you when prices for flights drop.
Top Online Money Management
The following sites help you to keep track of your finances online.
1. Mint – Some of you might already be familiar with Mint. It is an online personal finance software that automatically let you manage your budget with easy.
2. Wesabe – It was established in December 2005, and one of the first personal finance management tools that analyzes a user’s financial.
3. SmartyPig – Have you heard about Smartypig? This site was created to help individuals save money for a specific goal.
Once you set a goal, than choose the amount you want to contribute each month to reach that goal, and SmartyPig automatically pulls that amount from your checking account each month.
Top Rate Comparison Tools
This calculator will help you to compare monthly payments.
1. Credit Karma – I’ve been using Credit Karma all these months, so, if you want to stay on top of your credit, this service offers free credit score and report and tools to help consumers better manage their money.
2. BankRate – Bankrate Insurance is the Web’s most popular insurance shopping service.
3. Zillow – Zillow is a leading online real estate site. Zillow is a great site for finding out area property information and values.
Top Online Marketplaces
Sites to buy, sell, or trade your stuff.
1. Craigslist – Is an online community that provides local classifieds and forums for jobs, for sale, services, personals, local community, and events.
2. eBay – The world’s online marketplace, with over 14 million active, to buy and sell new, used and vintage items.
Top Money Saving Resources For Students
1. STATravel – Is one of the two largest travel organizations for students. If you’re a college student looking for cheap flights, student travel, hostels, hotels and more, STATravel is your first stop for that.
2. GreenNote – GreenNote was created to help students find a people to get college loans from. Students connect with their social network – friends, family, friends of family, community leaders and others – to ask for financial support.
3. Last Minute – All last minute hotel, airfire, and packages, if you want to book a vacation for this weekend or grab a flight for tomorrow, start your search here for the best prices on last minute deals.
4. Virtual Tourist – VirtualTourist is a great resource getting real travel tips, reviews and photos from real people who have actually been there and done that.
Top Investment Tools
These are my favorite websites who help you maximize your investment returns.
1. Covestor – A world of great investors will let you automatically mirror their strategies, trade for trade, all from the comfort and safety of your own account.
2. Cake Financial – Is a social investment service that give people a complete picture of all their investment portfolios.
3. UPromise – Upromise has thousands of partners nationwide, brought together under one convenient savings.
Top Job Search Resources
If you’re looking to find a full-time or part-time job, and make additional money, I’ll suggest these resources online:
1. Upwork – Is one of the most popular freelance jobs marketplaces. It allows freelancers and outsourcing companies to come together to work on projects. Over 100000 businesses use Elance. So, if you want to start working at home and making money online, Elance is the only stop you need.
2. Beyond – They are one of largest network of niche career communities on the Net.
They helping people build relationships around the world by connecting job seekers and employers through 70 unique career channels and 3,000 industry and regional communities.
3. FreelanceSwitch – This is one of my favorite site that offers freelance job listings, a directory of freelancers, resources. You can go to their job board to find a professional designer, illustrat, blogger, photographer, developer, or virtually any other type of freelancer!
4. Problogger Job Board – Hundreds of bloggers looking for work. So, Problogger Darren Rowse created a premier job board for professional blogging. I’ll suggest you to check up it.
5. LinkedIn – Best known for being a social network for professionals, LinkedIn also has thorough job listings, some of which are exclusive to LinkedIn
5 thoughts on “How to save money?”
Pingback: How Kids Can Make Extra Money? – News Eighteen
When I initially commented I clicked the “Notify me when new comments are added” checkbox and now each time a comment is added I get four e-mails with the same comment. Is there any way you can remove me from that service? Thank you!
Yes, I can. You can contact email@example.com
For my thesis, I consulted a lot of information, read your article made me feel a lot, benefited me a lot from it, thank you for your help. Thanks!